The online betting business is rapidly developing all over the world, which has become especially noticeable during the lockdown of recent years. Most offices offer their customers interesting and profitable bonus offers, which often distinguishes them from many competitors, and allows them to expand their customer base and achieve popularity among players. One of the most profitable and generous offers from bookmakers is a no-deposit bonus, the features of which, restrictions, and other nuances are described in detail below.
What is a no-deposit bonus?
Free bet, no deposit offer is one of the simplest and most frequently used ways by modern betting platforms to attract customers to register on websites. The bonus implies that the player receives money after registration, without the need to replenish the deposit in the system with real money. Many players do not even believe that the company offers such conditions, since, in their opinion, this is contrary to the laws of business. However, this is not entirely true, and to activate this promotion, players will need to fulfill the following important conditions of the betting platform:
· Mandatory registration on the website of the bookmaker by filling out a special registration form indicating the name, surname, year of birth, as well as contact details and address of the customer.
· Upon completion of registration, the customer will need to respond to a link in a new letter in the mailbox or SMS message to which a verification code is sent. Next, you will need to log into the platform with a username and password, that is, authorize your account.
· After authorization, depending on the internal policy of the bookmaker, the company may offer different ways of interaction for the player. This can be a deposit replenishment or an indication of credit card details to guarantee the withdrawal of money from the account after playing with the money donated by the system.
· When the conditions of the platform are met, the player is credited with an amount that ranges from 10% to 100% of the minimum deposit in the system. In some cases, the company may offer a fixed amount of no deposit bonus - 10 - 50 dollars or pounds.
· When a bonus is credited to a deposit account, it must necessarily take part in bets on the outcome of a sporting event. The player should also take into account that the offer is valid for a limited time, and he needs to use it as soon as possible so that the gift does not burn out forever.
· When the bonus money bet loses, the player does not receive any rewards. But he doesn't lose money either.
· If the bet from the bonus wins, that is, the player is lucky, he can withdraw money from the system account and transfer it to the card, if some additional conditions of the betting platform are met, which are determined individually.
Professional betters have known one trick for a long time - a no-deposit bonus can be paid out several times, and not only to newly registered users. Reloading an account in the system is also perceived by the website security service as the registration of a new customer in a bookmaker, which gives the right to receive and activate this type of promotion several times.
What factors should be considered before registering on the site the betting platform?
Even though many customers, especially beginner players, believe that a no-deposit bonus is just a generous gift from the platform, before registering on the website, you should check many important nuances in order not to lose time and money due to deception by scammers, such as:
· As a rule, an offer from an online betting platform for a no-deposit bonus is displayed at the very beginning of registration, on the main screen, in the form of a push notification or bright advertising. You should not immediately believe these slogans, but you need to make sure that the proposed amount corresponds to reality.
· Before registering, you should also go to the conditions and requirements section of the website to work with the platform, and study all restrictions, especially those that are written in small print in solid text. It is these lines that often contain the most important information - restrictions, hidden fees, or other ways to keep money on the platform without the knowledge of the client, as they calculate the lack of attention to important details.
· Next, you need to make sure how long the platform offers for the hassle-free use of a no-deposit bonus, since, most often, a gift is limited in time - it is valid for no more than 1 week, after which it burns out, and it is no longer possible to restore it. During the bonus period, the donated money will need to be used to bet on the outcome of a sporting event or the victory of your favorite team.
Some platforms often offer customers the generation and input of additional codes, as this provides increased security, and the player may not know about it. This practice is rarely used by modern bookmakers but continues to be used by platforms that have been online for a long time.
How to apply for a no-deposit bonus?
Activating and applying a no-deposit bonus is not as easy as it may seem to beginners from the first time, since the player needs to fulfill several important requirements and conditions, and then decide on registering and receiving the promotion declared by the betting platform, such as:
· Mandatory check for honesty and availability of all constituent documents, licenses, and certificates of the site in question for sports betting.
· Mandatory analysis of feedback from satisfied platform customers, which can be found on various thematic independent forums on the network.
· Checking the date of registration, country of origin, and other official information about the betting platform, as many customers often copy the name and logos of well-known bookmakers, after which they deceive consumers.
· To ensure the right choice of a bookmaker, it is recommended to study the ratings on special betting exchanges, where the most reputable companies are collected, indicating their reliability, as well as with the assessments of professional players and market experts.
· Before registering on the website of a particular platform, a mandatory comparative analysis of 3-5 different platforms at once will be required to study their conditions for minimum rates, the size of no-deposit bonuses, and limited withdrawal of funds from the account.
Ultimately, a no-deposit bonus is a reliable test of the bookmaker's work, the ease of withdrawing money from the account, as well as the transparency and honesty of the betting platform.