St. Augustine, Florida (December 2009) America’s ‘Oldest City’ is sizzling with Romance and the 5 Inns of Elegance are opening their doors and hearts to 2nd Honeymooners throughout January and February, 2010. Enjoy a 2nd honeymoon, renew your vows, toast an anniversary or just fall in love again.
The bed & breakfasts (circa 1791 – 1918) are a stunning collection of 5 extraordinary inns, all within walking distance to every corner of St. Augustine’s historic district. The porches, courtyard and verandahs of five of the finest inns in America have the best vantage point for lingering over breakfast, enjoying afternoon tea & conversation, even relaxing and enjoying people-watching as the sun sets. Turn the pages of history, return to a time of riding a trolley, sipping lemonade, exploring the Spanish Quarter and savoring days of Southern Hospitality at its best.
Every week in January and February (from Sunday to Thursday), the Inns of Elegance offer their “2nd Honeymoon’ rate that includes the option of a 2- or 3-night stay. Reserve a 2-night stay at any of the Inns and the 2nd night is half price! Reserve a 3-night stay, the first two nights are regular mid-week price and the third night is free! (not including holiday or weekend periods).
All of the Inns of Elegance offer: • Outstanding Accommodations with Picturesque Settings
• Convenient locations in the heart of St. Augustine’s Historic District and within walking distance to restaurants, shops, galleries and attractions
• Complimentary Full Breakfast
• Private Baths
• Outdoor Gardens or Verandahs
• Color TV
• Wireless Internet Access
• Evening social hour
• Complimentary parking
• V.I.P. Personalized & Attentive Service
Treat someone you love to a 2nd Honeymoon this winter. If you are planning to renew your vows, mention it to your innkeepers and they’ll help you make the plans!
Bayfront Marin House, Casablanca Inn, Inn on Charlotte, St. Francis Inn and Westcott House
Popularity: unranked [?]
- St. Augustine’s Dazzling Array of Bed and Breakfast Inns Display Holiday Cheer
- June is the “Month of Romance” in Antigua
- Fall is Filled With New Discoveries in St. Augustine
- An Innovative “Getaway Card” Offers Outstanding Discounts
- Free Friday Art Walks For Art Lovers