Be First and Be Quick Where Social Media is Concerned
It’s the Only Way to Win an Oscar!
In this world that is now basically run on social media, as well as a world where companies are now either ‘making it or breaking it’ based solely on their investment of time and money in social media – comes many companies who claim to be the ‘best of the best’ at what they do; not to mention companies that claim to have the technology to make your business a booming success.
Now, as we all know (or should by now), research is something that must be done. Finding that company that is the absolute right ‘fit’ for yours, who can not only pledge to do things for you, but also back up those pledges, is a ‘must’ on your “to do” list.
Running across the Be First Media Group was a bit of a lucky break when it came to attempting to find that ‘expert’ who knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that the social media world is something that must be watched 24/7. The Be First Media Group artfully combines traditional online media with social and online broadcast media. You are talking about a network that consists of news magazines, websites, radio, streaming media – everything a new company could ask for in order to not only get their ‘feet in’ the social media pond, but also be able to get ‘knee-deep’ in this world that will bring your company profits.
The Be First Network is not just about the norm (i.e., Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn). Yes, they know how to operate these specific sectors of the online universe for you and your company, but they also have a myriad of media sources that cross a variety of demographics with over 8,000,000 million page views per month.
When I speak about demographics, I’m speaking about the people that YOU need to contact. We are talking about reaching, again, that right ‘fit’ for your company and/or product that an audience can be built around to allow your company to soar. With Be First, we are speaking about both young and old, conservative and liberal, male and female – all the way to truly diverse and expansive social groups that can be utilized in order to make your ‘buzz’ grow.
What a business should be aware of – whether a small, upstart business all the way to a huge corporation – is that the perfect blend of social media and content marketing is not only needed – it is absolutely NECESSARY to jump-start your social presence. Let’s be honest, the Internet Superhighway is the one and only place nowadays where you must get noticed or all bets are off when it comes to establishing a profitable company. There must be a focus on content and social marketing, and Be First actually supplies that through their own social media network and web partnerships.
With this group, you receive everything from having your own online advertising agency, web and content developer to a company that provides direction in the areas of positioning, messaging and branding through their own network, as well as the social media profiles and networks that they develop and grow for you!
Consistent Product + High Quality Content = Profit. This formula also equals the expansion of your online audience and gaining market share. With each new day in the corporate world – no matter what sector you find yourself a part of – social media has become the most important part of doing business. Therefore, a social media presence is absolutely necessary. And without hiring an experienced company that already has the knowledge of the ins and outs that must be used, and already has the skilled team that can monitor your company 24/7 – then you are looking at a quick ‘going out of business’ sale.
Now, don’t get me wrong. When you have a brick and mortar store, you have a range of issues that must be taken care of – including having an experienced staff on the sales floor and a wonderful environment for clients. But statistics also show that a majority of this world does their purchasing, complaining, researching, etc., on the internet. Thus, a social media presence is a must!
Think about those award shows. Pick one: Oscars, Emmy’s, Tony’s – no matter which one you choose, there is an absolute that no one really thinks about when it comes to the entertainment industry, yet it is the only absolute. Although we watch what people are wearing, who they’re dating, and who walks away with the big prizes for their work – those particular people would never have gotten anywhere without their gifted team of writers, producers, directors, artists – heck, even the people at the Kraft table are necessary in order for the major stars to have a ‘good’ day. Well…social media is the same thing.
You and Your business are the ‘stars’ of your campaign. Yet, you need that ultimate team of experienced writers, talented artists and, in this case, web developers joined by the absolute experts in the areas of branding, positioning and messaging, in order for you to win that coveted statue.
You need to understand that to win your Oscar, there are five key fundamentals when it comes to the world of social media that the Be First Media Group team knows all about and can make sure your company achieves.
* Together, you and your social media team need to have goals and a way to measure your progress when it comes to these goals. You have to have that plan laid out. Now, there will be changes, edits, revisions – just like the fabulous Hollywood writers always come across – but the main goals are set down and are sought.
* You must establish your online personality, and figure out how you want your company presented to the world. Only with a social media team, can that occur effectively.
* A business name, tags, keywords – all of these items must be a part of your online realm, as well as appear in all the statements that you make. The world knows all about the internet and they need to be able to find you, like you, and then become part of your audience that will never go away.
* You need to realize that a network is built in order to help you and your business, which means promoting other peoples’ ideas and content that directly affect your business or industry in a positive way, is a good thing. Just as watching and monitoring the competition is a must in order to keep you and your business up to date on the latest information you need to know!
* And, yes…the negative feedback. No matter who you are or what product your company sells, there will be negative feedback. Someone out there will say something that you need to be able to deal with in a timely, correct, and precise manner. And not having that social media team behind you will lose that coveted Oscar for you in a second and a half.
So, my suggestion to you? If you want the spotlight – if you want the ‘buzz’ and the audience love and loyalty – Be First and Be Quick – to get that social media team on your side!
For more information, head to: