The Inns of Elegance are 5 celebrated historic inns in St. Augustine, one of America’s most romantic cities. They have created a unique ROMANCE IS INN THE AIR HONEYMOON CONTEST – 4-night prize awarded to a lucky couple for five months throughout 2010. The five GRAND PRIZE HONEYMOONS are offered Sunday thru Thursday beginning in February featuring many of the best kept secrets of St. Augustine. ($1800 value)
1. 4-night Accommodations in one of the 5 Inns of Elegance
2. Champagne & Chocolate – upon arrival
3. Dinner For Two at Bistro de Leon – St. Augustine’s newest French bistro featuring Chef Jean-Stephane Poinard’s exquisite cuisine – a romantic little corner table of course!
4. Lunch or Dinner For Two at Columbia – The Gem of Spanish Restaurants, celebrating its 104th Anniversary
5. Dinner for Two at Raintree – One of the legendary romantic restaurants in St. Augustine
6. Old Town Trolley Tickets – unlimited train transportation throughout the Historic District for length of the 4-day Honeymoon
7. Tini Martini Bar – a Welcome Honeymoon Cocktail in St. Augustine’s newest chic bayfront cocktail lounge
8. Claude’s Chocolates – European gourmet bon bons featuring passion fruit filled dark chocolate hearts
9. ‘Fountain of Youth’ tickets – World famous archaeological park ‘where history began’
10. Schooner Freedom – Romantic Sunset Schooner Sail
11. St. Augustine Lighthouse – One of the grand working lighthouses & museum in America
HOW TO WIN A ‘ROMANCE IS INN THE AIR’ 2nd HONEYMOON
*Each 200-word entry story should include “Why Romance is Inn the Air in St. Augustine” . Entry form is online at www.innsofelegance.com . Send story ONLINE ONLY to Inns of Elegance through website form.
One story will be chosen as the grand prize winner at EACH of the Inns of Elegance. Story must include name, address, telephone # and email. All submitted stories become the property of Inns of Elegance and will not be returned.
Judging: Entries will be judged on originality, reviewed by Inns of Elegance owners. Grand Prize decisions are made solely by Inns of Elegance. Winner will be notified by telephone and email throughout 2010.
Who can enter: Entrants must be 21 or over. There are no substitutions or transfer of prizes. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. By acceptance of prizes, winners consent to use of their names and/or photographs for publicity purposes without further compensation.
All of the Inns of Elegance offer:
Outstanding Accommodations with Picturesque Settings
Convenient locations in the heart of St. Augustine’s Historic District and within walking distance to restaurants, shops, galleries and attractions
Complimentary Full Breakfast
Outdoor Gardens or Verandahs
Wireless Internet Access
Evening social hour
V.I.P. Personalized & Attentive Service
No Children Please
The 5 Inns of Elegance include:
Westcott House (circa 1880’s), Bayfront Marin House (1788), Casablanca Inn (circa 1914), Inn on Charlotte (circa 1914), St. Francis Inn (circa 1791)
*St. Augustine has been selected as one of Florida’s Seven Wonders by the readers of the Miami Herald (July 2007). The city finished third for inclusion on the prestigious list of the state’s most inspiring and beautiful locations.
For photos and interviews, contact: Leigh Cort Publicity.