Florida Living History, Inc. (www.floridalivinghistory.org), will present its third, annual heritage Event – Navidad en el Viejo San Agustín / Christmas in Old St. Augustine – on Saturday, December 21st, from 6 PM to 9 PM, at Mission Nombre de Dios (www.missionandshrine.org), in St. Augustine, FL.
This holiday, heritage celebration will include:
- living historians in period garb, representing the citizens of 16th-century San Agustín de la Florida;
- Las Posadas – a colonial, Spanish Christmas procession;
- colonial Spanish musical entertainment;
- a 16th-century, Spanish Christmas play;
- samples of colonial Spanish holiday treats;
- a belén (a traditional Spanish Nativity scene);
- all presented by torch and candlelight on the grounds of historic Mission of Nombre de Dios and Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche.
For further information on Navidad en el Viejo San Agustín, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (toll-free) 1-877-FLA-HIST (1-877-352-4478).
About the Florida Living History
Florida Living History, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, educational organization dedicated to the support of living history activities, events, and portrayals related to the history of colonial Florida. www.floridalivinghistory.org