Only if you have visited a certain place, you will have a pretty good idea what to expect when you get there; however, if you are visiting for the first time, especially in a foreign country, you might not enjoy your vacation as you hoped for UNLESS you have taken certain precautions.
For many people finding a perfect place for vacation overseas can unfortunately become a huge frustration before it becomes any fun.
When searching for luxury villas in Croatia or any other private accommodations for that matter, you will find hundreds upon hundreds of platforms that offer thousands upon thousands of private apartments to choose from, but how do you choose the right one?
If you want to make sure that your reservations will be booked correctly, that after a long day on the beach you won’t come back to a room with no A/C and be told it could be fixed within next 3-4 days, then you need to choose wisely.
Maybe you have not experienced anything like that yet, and that is great, but many have and so we have put together top questions you need to ask to make sure you are getting a place you deserve.
- Does the owner live in the villa itself or close by?
- Is there anybody specifically in charge of maintenance?
- If anything is not up to par, how long does it take for it to be remedied?
- How to get in touch with the person in charge of maintenance?
- Do apartments get cleaned in the 24h prior to arrival of new guests?
- Is there a parking place? Very important: How far is it?
- Do they have a website where you can view the images of their apartments?
- Will anybody walk in with you in the apartment to make sure it is all in a pristine condition?
- Are there any recommendations from previous guests you can see on their site?
- Are there any offers for returning guests?
One of the biggest issues you will find with accommodations in Croatia is getting a room at a place the owners are not truly invested in. Many owners do not invest in their apartments besides the most necessary, and don’t really care if they offer a high standard service and atmosphere. But there are also many of them who do and they will give you excellent customer service.
Biggest tell-tell signs? Up-to-date interior and an online presence like a modern website, and a Facebook fan page where you can communicate with the owner and also see how they communicate with others; videos of the property and similar things. If they invest in their marketing, it means they see their property as an investment and will treat it and their guests with much care.
Lux Villa Apartmani Benak is one of those and we invite you to come and learn more about us and a great vacation place we can offer you.
Click the link bellow, and check out our villa’s gallery along with all the information you will need, and for any questions you might have, there are plenty of ways you can reach us with only a click.
Don’t forget to click on your country’s flag in the right sidebar to view the entire site in your language if you so wish. Feel free to submit questions in English, German or Croatian.