Jacksonville COUPLE WINS NATIONAL 2nd HONEYMOON CONTEST
Sarah Joy Rushing submitted a story to the Inns of Elegance thinking that she would like to surprise her parents Mary and Robert Hicks by winning the Inns’ 2nd Honeymoon ROMANCE IS INN THE AIR’ Contest for them!. Much to her surprise, she did win one of (5) luxurious 4-night Grand Prize 2nd Honeymoons that the Inns are giving away throughout 2010.
An excerpt from her entry story follows:
I am writing this essay for my wonderful parents Robert and Mary Hicks. They have been married for 18 years and are still going strong. If it was not for my parents my little daughter Madison and I wouldn’t have our own roof over our heads. My parents work hard everyday, both working for Winn-Dixie for 20+ and do not get to spoil themselves. I would love to see them get the honeymoon they deserve. I would love to help them for once. Sarah Rushing!
According to Robert, “We are so excited to be able to stay at the Casablanca Inn Bed and Breakfast in St Augustine. My wife deserves to be pampered; she’s given me the happiest days of my life”. Mary states “This is something so special. Sarah is my ‘one and only’ and I didn’t know she entered this contest for us. It’s great when something like this happens”.
Winning an $1800 honeymoon will give the Hicks something magical to remember forever, when they check into the Casablanca Inn, one of the five Inns of Elegance located in St. Augustine’s historic district. Inn owner Nancy Cloud couldn’t be more delighted since the Casablanca Inn specializes in romance, 2nd honeymoons and small intimate weddings. “I’m very excited that the Grand Prize is being awarded to a deserving Jacksonville couple.”
The 2nd Honeymoon ROMANCE IS INN THE AIR prize includes the following:
1. 4-night Accommodations at the Casablanca Inn
2. Champagne & Chocolate – upon arrival
3. Dinner For Two at Bistro de Leon – St. Augustine’s newest French bistro featuring Chef Jean-Stephane Poinard’s exquisite cuisine – a romantic corner table of course!
4. Lunch For Two at Columbia – The Gem of Spanish Restaurants, celebrating its 105th Anniversary
5. Dinner for Two at Raintree – One of the legendary romantic restaurants in St. Augustine
6. Old Town Trolley Tickets – unlimited train transportation throughout the Historic District for length of the 4-day Honeymoon
7. Tini Martini Bar – a Welcome Honeymoon Cocktail in St. Augustine’s chic bayfront cocktail lounge
8. Claude’s Chocolates – European gourmet bon bons featuring passion fruit filled dark chocolate hearts
9. ‘Fountain of Youth’ tickets – World famous archaeological park ‘where history began’
10. Schooner Freedom – Romantic Sunset Schooner Sail
11. St. Augustine Lighthouse – One of the grand working lighthouses & museum in America