A Day in The Life With ‘Must-Have’ MassageLuXe!
I want to talk about life! The ups, the downs, the stress – you know what I mean…
MassageLuXe is a company that has become one of the greatest companies out there when it comes to luxury, pampering and offering the ‘good life’ to people who SO need a taste of that. On top of all that, massage is the therapy that is now being recommended for just about everything. Osteoporosis, arthritis, pinched nerves – actual illnesses that are making our lives just a little bit (okay, who are we kidding, a lot) more miserable in this day and age.
Stress relief can come in all forms; some people like to sit and read, others listen to music, others imagine what fun it would be to throw a Slushie on their boss…But what if you could do that AND at the same time have someone give you a massage and rejuvenate you, make the aches and pains go away? That’s what we’re talking about! Changing your life with a ‘must-have.’
Oxygen is a must-have – so, however, is a brand new pair of shoes! I want all readers to really see and feel what a ‘must-have’ MassageLuXe is by taking a walk with me through ‘a day in the life’ of a mom. Afterwards, I can promise you, you will RUN to the MassageLuXe in your neighborhood or build one yourself and become a franchisee because MassageLuXe is a ‘must-have’ for YOUR city!
…The alarm clock rings (one piece of technology in your life you would always like to throw out the window). Or, in my house, the day begins with the dog barking at least an hour before the alarm clock actually rings. So, you struggle out of bed. The aches, pains, cramps, everything is right there with you to let you know what birthday is actually coming up next and, it no longer is ‘twenty-something.’ Your body is tired – especially in the desert heat of the Southwest. Here, it’s already, oh, five hundred degrees outside and a stick of butter could melt in your air-conditioned house (I know, so much for air conditioning). Robotically you groan, moan, rise, put the dog out so he can bark at the garbage trucks and other things in the neighborhood, and you get a little bit of glee out of this moment because he is now waking up the neighbors before their alarm clock rings. After all, if you’re up at five a.m., they should be too.
The coffee pot is clicked on. You walk into the shower and, if you’re as tired as you usually are, you actually walk INTO the shower and forget to actually open the door first. After the bruises, you open the door and get clean in order to face the day. Here is one lovely moment, when the hot water actually comforts your tired bones. You get out, wanting more than anything to go back to sleep, BUT the dog barks, he comes in and the ay is officially a ‘go.’
You turn on the news and thankfully are too tired to listen because no one wants to hear the news, the nerves just tighten more when you do hear it, so it’s best to just turn on a repeat of the “Real Housewives.” At least their bitterness is good for a laugh (and they have great shoes that you can drool over while dressing).
The child must then be woken up. This, in and or itself, is a lot like a War Summit. They groan, moan, cry out – sounding like fawns being tortured to death. It takes another solid hour to get the child out of bed and ready for school. Your hair is now sweat-soaked to your head and the dog is looking at you as if to say, “Forget the kid, I want my food!” The dog is then fed, you down major amounts of coffee, get the kid to school, go to work, and if you’re (according to statistics) one of the 75% in this country who actually despise their job, your muscles, bones, nerve endings – pretty much your whole body – is tensed-up doing a job and listening to a boss you can’t stand. (If you’re part of the other 25%…you have a good workday and the rest of us despise you.)
There are a few snippets in the day, most likely, that bring some sort of relief. The moment where your boss goes out to lunch and you sit at your desk and imagine being on vacation, sitting on a beach far away with a cocktail in hand and receiving a massage… This moment doesn’t last long.
You then check the bank. I know…we all do this one except the 1% that the rest of us 99% really can’t stand. You see that there is a bit of cash in there. The bills are paid…hmm. The child is fine, clothes are still intact and there’s food in the house for everyone, including the dog. There’s gas in the car, things are good, what do you do?
MassageLuXe. Yup. That’s what you do. Your workday comes to a close and you run – don’t walk – to the nearest MassageLuXe in your city or town. And the way these franchises are opening, there WILL be one near you soon. If not, YOU need to think about leaving that boss and opening a franchise of your very own!
You walk through those doors, and POOF! You are there. You are in Paradise. The staff, who is always friendly and beyond talented, smiles at you (they’re part of the 25% in this country who love their job because they work at MassageLuXe. which offers them benefits galore as well as their very own opportunity to open their OWN MassageLuXe franchise and be their own boss.)
After asking for a job application, because you are someone who wants to work in paradise everyday, you suddenly find yourself treated to massage therapies that make your muscles, bones, nerve endings – everything – relax. You are taken into that fantasy of being on that beach and being pampered. You feel better. Your body feels better, which allows your mind to work far better and faster, and allows your soul to have a little peace in a weary world that sometimes feels like its driving you crazy. For this time period you get to bask in the essence of life – you get to sit back and realize that you love your dog, you child rules, you’re doing a better job than your boss, and YOU are the ‘IT GIRL’ in this world. THAT is what MassageLuXe does. The only thing that’s missing is that new pair of shoes. But…day ain’t over yet, ladies.
MassageLuXe does cater to the young, cool crowd, but in the end, the backbone of the company – as well as the backbone of this nation – are the moms who need a break. Osteoporosis and back pain are everywhere and more and more people are heading to doctors to get help, and those doctors are recommending massage. Finally! Medical science is combining with something we WANT to do to get rejuvenated and feel better. This is a good thing – especially when you are one of the lucky ones who have a MassageLuXe right down the road.
Yes, the MassageLuXe team (as well as their sister company, FaceLuXe), are trendsetters, medical miracles, the key to relaxation and, best of all, they’re here! They are available for all of us – the latest massage technologies at an affordable price. And you know MassageLuXe works simply because of the fact that EVERY week new clients rush in to sign up, while the others keep coming back every single week because they’ve finally found something that works!
So, yes, read that book – listen to some music – relax, rejuvenate – you owe yourself that time; that pure paradise and all the health benefits that come with it. THEN, when you head home – you can make the dinner, love that child with all your heart and soul and not have to say: “Sorry, Mommy’s too tired.“ You will actually have the bones and muscles that will let you deal with the one-hundred degree heat while you have fun playing games with your child and enjoying life. You’ll even be a whole heck of a lot happier with the dog.
And the next day, when that alarm clock rings far too early, you will feel better and look better because you know that MassageLuXe awaits your return!
Now…all you have to do is find that perfect pair of shoes and your fantasy will be complete!
Until Next Time, Everybody.
For more information, go right now to:
Check out the Virtual Tour which will have you walking, running, biking, swimming, or driving to your nearest location to get in on the luxury!
For Franchise Information Call: