The 2013 Fire Rescue Department Awards ceremony will be held on Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 5:00pm in the St. Johns County Administration Auditorium. The ceremony will recognize Department promotions, new hires and commendations occurring during the 2013 calendar year.
During this ceremony the following awards will be recognized:
- Firefighter of the Year: Art Naidzich
- Paramedic of the Year: Lt. Scott Bullard
- Department Employee of the Year: Administrative Coordinator Rosemarie Frey
- Chief Recognitions – Pink Heals, SJC Housing Partnership, FF4F, Code 3 for a Cure
- Cardiac Arrest Saves: 6 Incidents including, victims, bystanders and EMS workers
- Promotions: Captain Andrew O’Quinn, Eng. Brian Miller, Eng James Christman, Eng. Jason Townsend
- New Hires
Staff will be on hand to facilitate media interviews with the public being recognized and/or F/R personnel being recognized during the program. Interviews may be conducted either before or after the program. If you would like to schedule something prior to 5pm, please let me know so we can accommodate the request. Pictures and Video are welcomed during the ceremony which should last approximately 1-hour.